miércoles, 1 de abril de 2020

DO YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE?


PRACTIQUEMOS UN POCO

Complete with used to, didn’t use to, be used to or get used to.
1. When I was five, I ___________ to _____ to the cinema once a week.  (go)
2. It took me a long time to __________to ____________ glasses. (wear)
3. I am the manager here and I ________to _________ what people need to do.  (say)
4.  You might find it strange at first. But you ____________________ to it.
5. Until recently, women ____________  wear traditional clothes in this country.
6. If you go to Britain, you’ll have to ____________to __________  on the left.  (drive)
7. She ________________ quite fit but she stopped going to the gym and has gained weight.  (be)
8. He _________________ the weather here yet. He thinks it is very cold.
9. I _______ to _______ meat but then I became a vegetarian. (eat)

KEY:
1. used to go
2. get used to wearing
3. am used to saying
4. get used
5. used to 
6. get used to driving
7. used to be
8. isn't used to 
9. used to eat

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

COMPETENCIAS CLAVE N2

 Proximamente... va a llegar la Prueba Libre de... COMPETENCIAS CLAVE N2 Matrícula del 10/05/20245 al 23/05/2024 Examen  el 07/06/2024   MAS...